Spring Tea Retreat at the Shatwell Farm Tea House : Sunday 17th March
Spring Tea Retreat at the Shatwell Farm Tea House
This retreat needs a minimum of 6 participants to run & a maximum of 12.
Our unique retreats will give you an opportunity to slow things down, and to experience the potent medicine of tea, nature, and mindful presence. We hope you will leave with a soothed nervous system, and a delight of the simple things in life.
Time : 0930 -1300
Space : Shatwell Farm Tea House
As we head towards the Spring Equinox we invite you to gather with us for a restful spring morning tea retreat at our Shatwell Tea House.
You will enjoy:
An introduction to simple practices that will bring a deep and rich sense of connection to your natural surroundings.
- Tea tasting led by Michelle : who will be choosing a unique selection of teas for to welcome in this special time of year
- Relaxing sensory meditations guided by Camille.
- Time in nature with tea. Take a portable tea set with you, and explore your surroundings in solitude with the opportunity to reflect.
- A period of quietness guided by Camille
- A simple, delicious lunch