DAYTIME DORSET Tea Retreat : 19.03.2023
Tea Retreat at the Living Classroom : DORSET 12.03.2023
Time : 9am -1pm
Space : The Living Classroom, Dorset
Join Michelle and Camille for a restful spring morning retreat at a stunning location in the heart of nature. You will enjoy:
- Relaxing sensory meditations guided by Camille.
- An introduction to simple practices that will bring a deep and rich sense of connection to your natural surroundings.
- Tea tasting led by Michelle : who will be choosing a unique selection of teas for each retreat.
- Tea walks. Take a portable tea set with you, and explore your surroundings in solitude.
- A simple, delicious lunch, shared in quietness.
The space : The living classroom is a magical space located in the heart of an ancient forest near Durweston, Dorset. A simple, rural building- powered by solar energy and warmed by a woodburning stove- you’ll simply need to step outside to find yourself surrounded by dense and beautiful woodland. A wonderfully calming space.
Our unique retreats will give you an opportunity to slow things down, and to experience the potent medicine of tea, nature, and mindful presence. We hope you will leave with a soothed nervous system, and a delight of the simple things in life.