We’ll start with a guided meditation to help set positive intentions for the week ahead, followed by laying back to experience the beautiful healing sounds of the gongs and other healing instruments. Then we will switch to ZOOM and Comins tea will guide you through a tea ritual, connecting to the warming flavours and scents of Houjicha Tea, bringing gratitude to the process of growing, making and drinking tea.
Make sure you book before the 19th May so we can send out your lovely package of fine Houjicha Green Tea to help energise your day.
PLEASE BOOK BY 19TH MAY TO ENSURE YOUR TEA PACKAGE IS DELIVERED ON TIME. >> https://www.thechilternsoundspa.com/events/sunday-morning-sound-spa-tea-rituals
About Chiltern Sound Spa
Michelle first met Deb when she was working in London many years ago and has watched with interest as she has grown her Sound Spa project. As it says on Debs website '
"I launched The Chiltern Sound Spa to create space for people to release their stresses, connect with their creativity and listen to their intuition"
Deb has a background in design and social innovation, founding her first business thinkpublic at aged 23, after volunteering at Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital and being inspired by how simple design changes could improve patient and staff experience and communications across the NHS.
Throughout her career she has focused on creatively tackling global health & wellness challenges. Inspired by her shamanic work, she's trained as a sound practitioner, sacred cacao ceremony facilitator and felt drawn to launch The Chiltern Sound Spa at the start of 2018 (on the Blue Moon) with the mission to share a broad range of practices that support mindful wellbeing.
Deborah is currently learning to use Bach Flower Remedies and training in Transformational Breath Work and Forest Bathing.
Deborah's registered with the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine.
What you’ll need
- This Morning Tea & Sound Spa will take place virtually, we’ll send a private link before the event so you can access this via your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Headphones are the best way to experience virtual sessions.
- Find yourself a ritual space ideally outside in nature or near an open window, maybe with some special objects, with somewhere comfortable to lay or sit.
- Bring a notepad and pen for journaling and capturing thoughts.
- The team at Comins Tea will post you out your special package with instructions beforehand.
What happens during a Sound Spa?
During a Sound Spa, you are taken on a deep sonic meditative journey. While you lie down comfortably with your eyes closed. I will play various instruments known for their vibratory healing frequencies. You are free to relax and drift off where the sound takes you.
The benefits of a Sound Spa
- Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
- Increased focus and feeling present
- Reduced stress and a better ability to cope with stressful situations
- Improvement in quality of sleep
- Enhanced creativity and problem solving
- Breaking up of emotional blockages
Virtual Sound Spa Testimonials
FABULOUS!!! I listened on my Bluetooth speaker and it was super immersive - loved it!!!!! - Claire
So beautiful.. sound quality was superb. my whole body was vibrating. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to attend. - Kathy
I loved it!! It was very close to doing it in person, the sound was great. I slept like a log!! I look forward to the next one. - Irja
I hadn't ever considered a Sound Spa, but like many others I suffer from the usual struggles of feeling stressed and tired, so felt it was worth a go. It's been a revelation! Taking time for myself to relax and focus has been great, and I find the sounds extremely relaxing. - Jules
• Pregnancy (not recommended under 3 months, due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
• Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition which is sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
• Metal implants/pacemakers etc. (can resonate the metal and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
• Anyone with a serious Mental Health Condition.
I understand that any complementary therapies, healing, readings or energy work is not intended as a replacement for medical or psychological advice or treatment. If you or someone you know has a health issue you are advised to seek treatment from a registered medical practitioner.
By booking a ticket I hereby release The Chiltern Sound Spa from any and all liability resulting from the use of equipment, materials, preparations, remedies or treatments and assume full responsibility for all risks in connection with this workshop.