Terms & Conditions
- Shipping & Delivery
- Cancellations, Returns & Replacements Policy
- Website Disclaimer
- Terms & Conditions
- Security Policy
Shipping & Delivery
|Weight||Postage Costs per Country|
|UK, Germany, France,
Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Belgium
|The Rest of Europe and USA||The Rest of the World|
|101g - 350g||£3.30||£3.80||£3.80|
|350g - 1000g||£6.40||£10.00||£10.00|
Cost is calculated by weight and size. For recorded delivery a further charge of £4.50 is made.
Estimated Delivery Times:
LAST DAY FOR GUARANTEED 2016 CHRISTMAS DELIVERY IS WEDNESDAY 21ST DECEMBER 1ST CLASS AND THURSDAY 22ND DECEMBER SPECIAL DELIVERY
Customers in the UK and Europe should receive their order within 3-5 days. For the rest of the world deliveries should take 5-7 days. If we receive your order before 3pm on a weekday we will send it on the same day. Orders received after 3pm are sent out on the next working day. We endeavour to process all orders on receipt, however some products are particularly popular and this is not always possible. If we are unable to fulfil your order upon receipt we will notify you of this and let you know when the order is due to be processed.
Customs and Import Charges
Within the European Union, duty is not applied to your delivery, but outside the EU charges may apply. If you are unsure, it is a good idea to check with your local customs office because you will be responsible for paying any applicable customs duties, taxes and import charges on your delivery.
To allow us to process your online order, we require your name, email address, credit or debit card number, expiry date of the card, the name and billing address of your card, postal address if different from your billing address, and a contact phone number. This allows us to process your order efficiently and to notify you of your order status.
Use of your information
The information provided by you during your purchase will ony be used to process your order. We will never sell or transfer your personal information to others. We would only transfer such information if we had your permission, if we were required to by law or, if necessary to assist with fraud prevention. We use a third party payment gateway (Sage Pay) to process payments, so we never store your credit or debit card details in our database. This information is collected by Sage Pay and used for the purposes of processing your transaction. Any email address given will only be used for the purpose stated on the website and are never shared with outside parties. It is possible to register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- if you have previously agreed to our using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or(info AT cominsteahouse.co.uk) .
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you please write to Hendford Manor, Hendford, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 1UN. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly amend any information found to be incorrect.
Cancellations, Returns and Replacement Policy
We want you to be satisfied with your order from Comins Tea House. However, if you are not completely satisfied with any item you purchase on the site, then you have the right to cancel. If you wish to cancel your order, please e-mail your cancellation -(customerservice AT cominsteahouse.co.uk). Please include your name, address and order reference number. If you cancel prior to your order being processed, we will refund any amount you have been charged within 30 days of your notice of cancellation. Please note that most orders are usually processed on the same day they are made.
For orders cancelled after receipt of your goods, notice of cancellation must be given within 8 working days from the date you received your order. If you cancel your order once the goods have been delivered or despatched to you, you must return the goods to us within 28 days of your notice to cancel, and pay the costs of shipping. Following receipt of the goods you will receive a full refund, less initial postage cost and any collection charges, within 30 days of your notice of cancellation. All goods returned must be received by us in the same condition and, as far as possible, in the same packaging as when they were delivered to you. The original invoice must also be enclosed.
In the unlikely event that you receive damaged or faulty goods, we will of course replace them free of charge. In this instance, for details of how to return the goods please(customerservice AT cominsteahouse.co.uk) . Once we have received them we will then issue a full refund or send a replacement as required.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Comins Tea House, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Comins Tea House. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Comins Tea House takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, either temporarily or permanently, this website or any part of it, with or without notice to you and confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the website.
- These terms may be revised at any time and we reserve the right to do so. You are therefore advised to keep up to date with the contents of these terms. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your statutory rights.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland.
Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way. Sage Pay uses a range of secure methods, such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure authentication. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards. Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable. Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation. In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected. More information about shopping securely with Sage Pay can be found at www.sagepay.com/shoppers